Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird daily and Orca master

Hi,
I do not notice it in daily but that bug only catches me out from time
to time as my unified Inbox is not as large as some peoles.

When Orca is stuck in the HTML read mode Shift Tabbing into the Subject
field and back to the Email body is probably the best way to try and
regain the edittable focus.

I think the misleeding list results are a show stopper for Thunderbird.
I have replied a couple of times to an email which actually went to the
wrong person.
This can be bad if replying to a work email being sent to an entire
workplace or in one persons case a very personal email being sent to a
Church group.
Not everyone in their work flow will check the recipiant before sending.

As for the laptop query, that sounds reasonable to me, my advice would
be to buy one with a aolid state drive, otherwise any performance gains
through more expensive CPU models are not worth it.

Thanks
Rob