Re: [orca-list] gedit 3.12, how to escape after press the f10 key?

Hi,
I think this is not an Orca bug but change in Gedit menus.
When I press F10 key, I can tab through several buttons and at the end,
there is an radio button called "Menu" which opens menu for me.
I can press Escape to get again to those buttons. To get out of this
strange menu, just tab to the "menu" radio box and press Tab once more
and then down arrow.
Vojta