Re: [orca-list] Looping while reading

Yes, it does the same thing for me.
Vojta
Dne 15.4.2014 09:40, Peter Vágner napsal(a):
Hello,
It happens mainly with a list where it is not possible to skip from
the first to the second item when navigating by line.
It can for example be seen at
http://xbmc.org/xbmc-13-0-gotham-the-beta-2-we-deserve/
Look up the following text on the page and try to navigate using down
arrow through it. You will notice that you will not be able to move to
the second list item and you will instead be transferred to the end of
a paragraph before the list.
Below is the text

out.) For now, however:

* When initiating a library cleaning, XBMC will send a wake-on-lan
request to any sleeping servers first, before cleaning the library, to
ensure that content isn’t unnecessarily cleaned