Re: [orca-list] Etherpad spaces and GNU/Linux GUI Accessibility?

It's freezing my Firefox. I was able to read something that I had
written in Chromium, but ChromeVox only gave me access to the text area.
I wasn't able to see the style dropdown box that I could read and change
in Firefox. But it's no good if it freezes <grin>. I don't know that I
could call a Firefox freeze an Orca-related bug, but I can send in a
debug.out if it helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--