Re: [orca-list] Etherpad spaces and GNU/Linux GUI Accessibility?

Hello,

I could imagine, it's because of the structure.
Looking at the source code, it's an iframe in an iframe, cluttered with
divs and spans and much JavaScript magic ?

I haven't tested with Orca, though, because I'm sighted.

Regards

André