Re: [orca-list] [Support] Etherpad spaces and GNU/Linux GUI Accessibility?

i never had any luck using this ever. I've tried a few times but never
successful.

On 04/07/2014 06:54 PM, D. A. H. wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to write in one of these spaces with Mozilla browser 23 and
Orca 3.4.2; distro is Trisquel 6.0/1.

There is nothing Orca recognizes as an input area; it looks like one
can just start typing wherever the browser's cursor is, and changes
get saved.  The whole page seems to get drawn with every text change,
and Orca is hung (only in the browser session), for quite a while.  On
returning to the browser session, I find the cursor is back at top of
entire page.  When in one of these etherpad areas, all keyboard
navigation commands for structured content appear not to work; the
keystrokes are just passed through.

Below is an example of one of these sites; all visitors have
permission to make changes.  Is access better when combinations of
later orca and Mozilla browser are used?  Maybe this is a job better
handled with chromevox?

Thanks,

Dave  H.

https://pad.riseup.net/p/shantisite