Re: [orca-list] How to use Background and Foreground Color Option of Text Attribute

Dear sir,
Use INSERT or CAPSLOCK+F short cut to get information about attributes.
You can get many information, so if You check all check boxes in The
attributes Orca preferences TAB, You can get many information after
ůpressing INSERT+F. I AM very sad, that Orca can not read background and
foreground colours like a adjectives like NVDA. I know, that numbers are
giving exact mathematical information, and that it is never possible to
develop universal mathematic formula, which would reliably detect all
colours nuances, but i think, that user would have atleast The chance to
choose, if user want to hear only numbers of colours or adjectives,
which are represent The appropriate colour.
But it is only my personal opinion.
Developing two mathematic formulas for calculating colour for HTML4 and
HTML5 would be too complex???
NVDA is using Ctypes for Python and some mathematic formula to calculate
colour by using HTML4 hexa decimal numbers.
Or Orca is getting those colour numbers from at-spi, which communicate
with xserver, XORG display driver?
I hope, that some constructive debate will begin about this topic.

---
Tato zpráva neobsahuje viry ani jiný škodlivý kód - avast! Antivirus je aktivní.