[orca-list] reading charts in calc

hi
can orca read charts in calc like jaws reads charts in excel?

sent from my vinux4 linux laptop

On 09/07/2013 07:26 PM, Jason White wrote:
sunny p o <kalladasunny1 gmail com> wrote:
Can anyone help me to read the contents in a table inserted in
libreoffice writer 4.0 in Ubuntu 13.04. I can only hear the content by
pressing control + arrow keys.
Tab and shift-tab move to the next/previous table cell respectively. I
couldn't find this documented, but I discovered it while filling in a form
written as a table in a word processor file.