[orca-list] using cepstral

hi

I got the diane voice installed. when I type
sudo swift hello

it says oss_audio failed to open audio device.
but if I put padsp before the swift hello like this
sudo padsp swift hello

then it works after of course saying the voice is not licensed because I did not buy it yet. Now because I want to bring vinux to the mainstream I am working with commTech LLC to do this customers are gunna want natural voices some will want espeak some voxin, many others cepstral. so how do i fix this so it works with orca? I know I have to uncomment the cepstral lines in the speechd.conf files but if pulseaudio is not letting cepstral audio through using oss_audio? is there a compatibility layer I can install to address this?

thanks

Josh

it says

--