[orca-list] cepstral download issues

I finally managed to get a voice to download using chromium. But firefox 24 just won't let me download the voices for some reason. I arrowed for example to the david voice, hit enter, nothing. tried hitting control l, tabbed a few times, it landed on david, hit enter, nothing. and when I tab past the radio buttons seems like orca just skips past the table of voices alltogether. I don't know why this is with orca 3.4.2 firefox24 vinux4 OS.

Josh

--
sent from my vinux4 linux laptop

--