Re: [orca-list] using cepstral

Hi Josh,

The Cepstral voices work fine with Orca and Speech Dispatcher itself.
It is just the swift command line tool that has that problem where you
have to use aoss or padsp to use it with oss audio. As I told you
before just un comment the line for Cepstral Swift support in your
Speech Dispatcher configuration, reboot or restart Speech Dispatcher,
and you are good to go.

Cheers!