Re: [orca-list] Reading object descriptions on the web

Hello,
Okay I have found out how this should be working. By pressing the numpad enter key to execute basic where am I operation I can hear the description. However there are some edge cases. On the website twelephone.com there is a sidebar with a list of favorite contacts. Their twitter handles and avatars are displayed there. A conversation with a contact can be started by activating the link. This link has an image inside. The alt text of the image is the contact name. However the same anchor has a title attribute which should become the object description. In such a case while doing basic where am I operation orca reports details about the image not the link.

Is there a way around this? Or does this qualify as an authoring issue?

Greetings

Peter