Re: [orca-list] Reading object descriptions on the web

Hi,
I would consider this both: title attributes are not recommended
for conveying important information (keyboarders without a screen
reader can't access them at all), so if the link consists of an
image then the alt text *should* have been appropriate link text.

But I would have thought the setting to set title attributes would be
under Text Attributes in Orca Preferences but I didn't find it there.
But my other readers at least let me set the option (usually I
don't want them on).

-Mallory