[orca-list] something was slowing my machine

Hi all.
A while back I post a message in the list telling that orca was slow down my machine. After some research I discovered that the problem appeared to happen when I used the keyboard heavily. Occasionally, when I began to use the keyboard more heavily, the fan of my laptop fired and orca stopped to read what was typed, returning to read after a while.

I was using the following software:
gnome 3.8
orca 3.10
atk 2.10
atk-spi2-atk 2.10
atk-spi2-core 2.10
python-atspi 2.10
pyobject 3.10

After I downgrade al the software except orca, the problem seems to be desappeared. The problem could be caused by the fact that I'm mixing components from differente versions of gnome or there could be some other cause?
Thanks.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza