Re: [orca-list] Sayall(+) Functionality: Download Office & browser contents as MP3; Identification and Interpretation of Images,Links

On 10/04/2013 08:08 AM, P. Jansi Rani wrote:

          I have tried a lot to modify or use Speech dispatcher, but
could not do that, so fixed that with the help of sound cards and shell
script.

Shell scripts should not be added to Orca.

                        1. Download the say all content as MP3

I think the MP3 functionality would make a good "orca-customization"
(i.e. something users could add to orca-customizations.py)

                        2. Tables and Link Presentations , which is not
available

Link presentation already is present in Orca. Table presentation is a
bigger issue than just SayAll. And fixing that is on my todo list for
this cycle.

--joanie