Re: [orca-list] Sayall(+) Functionality: Download Office & browser contents as MP3; Identification and Interpretation of Images,Links

Hi Joanie,

Thank you for your reply.

As per your comments,

1. Shell scripts should not be added to Orca.

---- I think Linux commands could be allowed to use with subprocess.Popen() command .  If scripts are not allowed to be added means, will try with Popen(). Then this functionality can be implemented in such a way, where separate shell scripts file can be avoided.

       Is it correct?

2. I think the MP3 functionality would make a good "orca-customization"
    (i.e. something users could add to orca-customizations.py)

----- You mean that , this can be written in orca-customization.py instead of writing for all script files for the applications and toolkits.

3. Link presentation already is present in Orca. Table presentation is a bigger issue than just SayAll. And fixing that is on my todo list for this cycle.

------ As you mentioned,

             I accepted that , the Link presentation method implemented already, but that is not used in sayAll() module. So just called that method in sayAll.

             Table presentation - Have written code for this table presentation, given  in the patch (709424) . KINDLY REVIEW and provide your suggestions.

Thanks,
P. Jansi Rani