Re: [orca-list] orca 3.11 and java applications

Hey José.

I've not been able to get a working Java ATK Wrapper set up yet, so
whereas I've been testing all my changes as I go along, that didn't
happen with the Java support. Sorry about that.

I will happily help you make sense of debug output and welcome patches
to fix the Java support in 3.11. <smiles> Thanks in advance!

Back to Gecko for me....
--joanie