Re: [orca-list] The next batch of unstable goodness is here! (Caret-moved events)

Hi Joanie.

The problem yet exists if you are in the end of the line and press right arrow to go to the next line.

Try the following:

1. Locate the first line of the text.
The line says:
<!doctype html>

2. Go to the end of the line pressing the end key or pressing right arrow until you reach the last char of the line.

3. Press right arrow to go to the begin of the next line.
Observe that orca reads the number of the second line. instead of read the first char.

4. Press right arrow again and observe that orca reads the number of the third line.
Thanks.