Re: [orca-list] Which distribution would you recommend to test orca master?

I am currently running orca master on Gentoo and things work pretty
well. The installation can be a bit time consuming but once you get past
that things work well and you will end up with a very customized system.
If you want to try a Gentoo install with speech and run into trouble,
feel free to write to me off list as the topics would likely be outside
the scope of what this list is designed for.