Re: [orca-list] Which distribution would you recommend to test orca master?

Sergei V. Fleytin <fleytin yandex ru> wrote:
My question is in a subject line. Since, while testing orca's
innovation we should have appropriate environment in order to see it
working probably, which distribution can you, folks, recommend for
that purpose? Currently I have Arch Linux in mind since all of the
stuff there seems up to date, but if you have other recommendations,
it would be appreciated.

Arch seem to update their GNOME packages relatively quickly, according to what
I've read. Fedora would be another option to consider; they have a six-month
release process and contribute significantly to GNOME development. debian is
very good but rather slow to update GNOME, at least currently, even in the
unstable repository.