Re: [orca-list] openSUSE, Tumbleweed, GNOME, and Orca

Hello, Jason.

Thank you for your response.

Your input on this list has always been very insightful, and I appreciate your advice in this. I have dealt with some breakages in the past, but I had the aid of forums and Google in fixing them. I do understand and accept that things will break (I even had that problem in Windows...probably more often than I do in Linux); I just really need to learn how to properly diagnose problems which occur under Linux and how to solve them.

I am definitely going to take your response into consideration. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Take care.