Re: [orca-list] Off: some GNOME Shell related suggestions

Hi Attila,

thanks for the feedback. Reading some of your suggestions, one of the
issues is the lack of a way to jump from one group to the other. It's
not only about home and end, but also that TAB is only jumping if you
are in the last item of a group. FWIW, last weeks I suggested to improve
the keyboard navigation of gnome-shell in order to be more similar to
gtk (so probably solving most of the issues you mentioned), starting
with using TAB to jump between groups.

The thread is here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2013-November/msg00006.html

So in summary, we are taking a look to improve the keynav on
gnome-shell. I proposed starting with using TAB to move between groups.
After that it is solved, I think that it would be a good idea to go back
to your mail, to keep improving the situation.

Again, thanks for the feedback

BR