Re: [orca-list] orca master stays mute in calc when I press the f2 key

Hey José, all.

On 11/07/2013 08:30 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
In calc, when I press the f2 key to edit a cell, orca stays mute.
This doesn't happen with orca 3.10.

I was hoping that the regression was just my making a silly mistake. But
this was a case of a combination of old hacks somehow magically coming
together to cause Orca to present something when you press F2. Having
removed a ton of old hacks I had to, you know, properly fix the bug you
reported. <grins> I believe I have done so. Apologies for the delay.
Please test and let me know.

Thanks!
--joanie