Re: [orca-list] orca master problem opening preferences dialog

I solved my problem and I will post my temporary solution in case anyone
else has it. Seems as though some form of variable substitution isn't
workin correctly. I made a folder on my system called
/usr/local/@DATADIRNAME   After doin this, I moved the orca folder from
/usr/local/share to /usr/local/@DATADIRNAME@ and now things work. You
were correct about something being broken in my environment Joanie;
Thanks for pointin me in the correct direction. If I eventually find a
real fix to this, I will reply back to this thread in case anyone else
runs into the same issue.