Re: [orca-list] Which distribution would you recommend to test orca master?

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 7:13 AM, Sergei V. Fleytin <fleytin yandex ru> wrote:
Hello!

My question is in a subject line. Since, while testing orca's innovation we should have appropriate environment in order to see it working probably, which distribution can you, folks, recommend for that purpose? Currently I have Arch Linux in mind since all of the stuff there seems up to date, but if you have other recommendations, it would be appreciated.

I would recommend Debian because of the flow down to the different Ubuntu distributions and Linux Mint and so on as well.

/Jimmy