Re: [orca-list] Orca dropping the first character of a line in the terminal window

On Fri, 31 May 2013, Jason White wrote:

I submitted a patch to fix it and I'm still waiting for the patch to be
reviewed. If anyone here could arrange to have it looked at, we might be able
to get it into an upcoming release. It's a small patch, so I'm rather
disappointed by the lack of response on the Gnome side.

Yeah, that can happen, unfortunately. Looking at the bug, I'm not sure whether the current maintainer was even CCed. I'm guessing that he might not have been since he may not have been the module maintainer when the module was created. Anyway, I've CCed him and added a comment on the bug.

-Mike