Re: [orca-list] Orca dropping the first character of a line in the terminal window

Paul Hunt <paul-leics virginmedia com> wrote:
Yes, it's a bug in gnome-terminal that's been around for years and
years and never been fixed.

There's a bug relating to it in bugzilla somewhere.

I submitted a patch to fix it and I'm still waiting for the patch to be
reviewed. If anyone here could arrange to have it looked at, we might be able
to get it into an upcoming release. It's a small patch, so I'm rather
disappointed by the lack of response on the Gnome side.