Från: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] För Josh Kennedy
Skickat: den 19 maj 2013 20:20
Till: orca-list gnome org
Ämne: [orca-list] thanks bill dosemu!

hey bill, and everyone. thanks!
dosemu -dumb
works great! all the apps I want to run are games that just produce text

output. one more question. when I close dosemu which I had running in a
terminal I hit alt f4 and it says processes are still running, I just
tell it to close the processes. is there a better way to exit dosemu
such as a command? I tried exit and quit but they don't seem to close
dosemu. also where can I find the launcher file for dosemu? I want to
edit the launcher file that appears in top panel gnome menus to make it
run dosemu -dumb so i don't have to run in a terminal every time.

thanks

Josh