[orca-list] thanks bill dosemu!

hey bill, and everyone. thanks!
dosemu -dumb
works great! all the apps I want to run are games that just produce text output. one more question. when I close dosemu which I had running in a terminal I hit alt f4 and it says processes are still running, I just tell it to close the processes. is there a better way to exit dosemu such as a command? I tried exit and quit but they don't seem to close dosemu. also where can I find the launcher file for dosemu? I want to edit the launcher file that appears in top panel gnome menus to make it run
dosemu -dumb
so i don't have to run in a terminal every time.

thanks

Josh