Re: [orca-list] dosemu with orca

Thanks i will try it!

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] För Josh Kennedy
Skickat: den 19 maj 2013 20:07
Till: orca-list gnome org
Ämne: [orca-list] dosemu with orca

hey
i got dosemu to talk with orca!
dosemu -t

run it in a terminal. to show your c: drive go into the home folder hit
control h to show hidden files and it's in .dosemu and in there is your
c: drive folder. but is there a way to make orca read better or will I
have to install espeakup and run it in a console? and when running in a
console well yes I would still have to use the -t command or options or
command line parameter whatever it is called so speakup will read the
terminal. when I hit enter though orca doesn't say c:\> it reads some
lines above for some reason. If you can give any tips for making orca
read a bit better I'd appreciate it. I want to play old dos games.

thanks

Josh