Re: [orca-list] android jellybean tts!

According to hank smith, and seeing-eye dog iona:
# is the source code available?

Presumably so. In Ice Cream Sandwich, the apk for Google TTS included a
BSD-style license with a copyright notice from the Nagoya Institute of
Technology, although I never saw source code anywhere on their website.
It could have been in the Android git repositories though. I haven't
seen the Google TTS apk in Jelly Bean yet, but I do believe it's
probably under a similar free software license, and may be in the
Android Git repositories, since Talkback and the Google TTS are said to
be part of core Android now.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--