Re: [orca-list] how accessible is a dual boot system?

Hi Christopher,

You are right of course. I should have clarified that for a new Linux
user it would be easier to use the Windows 7 partition manager as it
saves any complications during the Ubuntu install process later
partitioning a new OS with a virtually unfamiliar screen reader etc.
That was basically my point. However, if you or anyone else feels
comfortable repartitioning the drive with the Linux tools by all means
do so.

As far as the Install Along Side Windows option, Wubi, its functional
but not exactly the best way to handle a Ubuntu install. It basically
creates a Windows swap file and then installs Linux into that. It is
limited to 30 MB, runs slow, and while it works for a newbie I
wouldn't recommend it for a serious production machine. :D

Cheers!