Re: [orca-list] [arch-general] gnome 3.7

I tried lightdm in Arch, but I think I didn't install
lightdm-gtk3-greeter. I'm thinking that's what I needed to make a
talking login screen work correctly, and to get it to login to GNOME.
For now, however, I'll just stick with gdm, since it's fairly easy to
get the talking login working correctly with albeit a rather extensive
sequence of keystrokes for now, and this sequence is said to be getting
much shorter in the future. Lightdm could be really good though, if they
implemented the control s talking login functionality upstream the way
it's implemented in Ubuntu.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--