Re: [orca-list] [arch-general] gnome 3.7

If gdm is broken, then what about using starts from a VC to launch gnome? does that work any better?

I'm willing to try and get latest master of Orca going but never got a clear answer if I have to update all
the atspi stuff to git versions also or not.  Meanwhile, I can't use git master version here.