Re: [orca-list] Debugging a Broken Orca

I've asked this before but never got an answer to this.  To use latest
Orca from git master, must I also recompile the AT stack from git
also? I know one person here did that but I'm still not clear if that
is a requirement or not. If it is a requirement, then I need to update
the required dependencies for my package build script and lock in
version numbers.

Could someone please clarify this for me?

Otherwise, I will have to wait until 3.8 comes out.