Re: [orca-list] Debugging a Broken Orca

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 01:57:46PM +1100, Jason White wrote:
Which version of Orca is installed in /usr/lib/python3.3/site-packages/orca?

If it's not the same version as /usr/bin/orca then it isn't going to work.

They are the same version.  I just verified the time stamps of when
both files were created.;  Internally, version is referenced to a
variable called $version; not sure where that is populated.
Obviously, when I ran 'orca --version' to attempt getting the version,
I got the errors shown in my last message.  So files match, Orca from
git is still broken for me.