Subject:        [orca-list] sonar radio is out
Author: "Jonathan Nadeau" <j nadeau charter net>
Date:           26 März 2013 00:59

Hello list,

A new episode is out for SonarRadio! Sorry it has been a while but we
are back on our schedule now. in case you don't know SonarRadio is a
podcast about Free assistive technology. We talk about Orca and how to
use it with various programs. We also talk about Free software, distros
and desktop envirorments. here is a link to the mp3 feed.

http://www.frostbitemedia.org/sonarradio/mp3.xml

Here is a link to the ogg feed

http://www.frostbitemedia.org/sonarradio/ogg.xml

This is the 5th episode and we have 2 more already recorded. They should
be up soon.