Re: [orca-list] orca, squeeze vs wheezy

Bonobo is old!
Didn't Orca switch libraries for orca 3.x?
Bill
On 03/21/2013 10:37 PM, Alex Midence wrote:

Me, I use Windows iOS and Linux.  I actually like Gnome 3 and Unity
because they remind me of Windows 7.  I love the way you can hit the
super key and type in what app you want and it searches for it for you.
I litteraly use the same keystrokes to launch stuff in Windows as in
Gnome.  It's nice.  I really love how Gnome takes it a step further and
searches google and wikipedia for you.  Very convenient.

What I wish I could do in Linux was serious sound file editing a la
Soundforge.  I'd also love to be able to create flash presentations that
I can deploy as e-learning.

Alex M