[orca-list] orca, squeeze vs wheezy

I've been asking about squeeze vs wheezy. Here's my plan...

1. Reinstall squeeze on my desktop.
2. Install firefox and thunderbird from mozilla.
3. Forget about  the idea of upgrading my desktop to wheezy

So I think my orca problems in squeeze are being caused by installing a bunch of stuff from debian squeeze-backports. I upgraded a bunch of packages from squeeze-backports because those same packages are on the machines my end users use. I wanted my machine to have those same packages so I would be more likely to be able to reproduce any problems they find. But I think I'm going to have to go back to plain old squeeze.

But I'm still better off than I was two weeks ago. Two weeks ago, I was running Win7.