Re: [orca-list] [off topic] help with ArchLinux

I am working with www.vinuxproject.org on a version of current Arch Linux.

This line has to be in file /etc/modules

sudo nano /etc/modules

Then make sure this line is in there:

speakup_soft start=1

Thanks,
David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA  Radio-Officers Group -- Join CW email list -- Historic Morse Recordings
Gopher Hole:  gopher://sdf.org/1/users/djringjr/ (native or with Firefox's Overbite extension) or via http to gopher gateway
Chat Skype: djringjr MSN: djringjr msn com AIM: N1EA icq: 27380609

=30=