Re: [orca-list] orca best practices

Yep, Gnome Shell works great.
Unity is also accessible, as of Ubuntu 12.10
KDE is getting a11y work, same goes for LXDE and XFCE4.

Bill
On 03/20/2013 04:11 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hello John,

Perhaps you would be better served with ditching Gnome Classic and
switching over to Gnome Shell. Version 3.4.1 and above are reasonably
accessible, and personally I see no reason to go back to Gnome
Classic.  Is there any specific reason why you need to have Gnome
Classic menus etc here?

Cheers!