Re: [orca-list] Is Linux suitable for non-programmer/computer scientists?

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 03:39:56PM EST, Jason White wrote:
Krishnakant Mane <krmane gmail com> wrote:
And I hear that QT version 5 is having accessibility refined and builtin.

QT 5 was released in December of last year. The accessibility is built in, but
I haven't yet read any reports about it from users. This is probably because
it hasn't reached distributions.

My early testing of Qt5 is favourable, however there are still some bugs. I intend to file these soon, and
hope to try and fix myself. I do after all want to try and get familiar with Qt5 accessibility more
intimately after all.

Luke