Re: [orca-list] Is Linux suitable for non-programmer/computer scientists?

I don't see Unity 3D coming upto mark and I can't even see any positive timeline based improvements. I am very happy with Ubuntu 12.04 and Unity 2d right now because that was the best work done by Ubuntu guys in the recent past.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.