Re: [orca-list] Is Linux suitable for non-programmer/computer scientists?

Waiting curiously for that.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On 03/18/2013 10:23 AM, David J. J. Ring, Jr. wrote:
Vinux 4.0 is about to be released. You will find it greatly updated.

wew.vinuxproject.org

David

--
Sent from my Android nook color
with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.