[orca-list] Powerpoint presentations

Hi,

I need to be able to read powerpoint presentations.

Usually, I just convert to html with unoconv and it works pretty
well. However, I've noticed this doesn't work for tables or text boxes.

Libreoffice impress doesn't seem to work overly well with orca (or am I
missing something)?
The only methods I have currently are to export the presentation to pdf
and then convert the pdf back to text (kind of messy). Or just read the
powerpoint inside my windows vm with jaws (again not good).

Does anyone have any better ideas how to access these presentations -
heavy on tables and text boxes.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel