[orca-list] Java application accessibility (sql developer)

Hi,

As one of the subjects for my computer science course I must use oracle
sql developer. This application is java based, and out of the box seems
inaccessible with orca.

Apparently there is some kind of access bridge available, but the
instructions online at live.gnome.org seem dated.

Is this still the best solution or is something of this nature just not
accessible?

I'm running debian testing with gnome 3.4 and orca 3.4.2, both from the
debian repository.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,
Daniel