From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Alex Midence
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:25 PM
To: 'Krishnakant Mane'; ORCA-LIST gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] has any one tryed reading documentation in eclipse?

Just tried this link.  I'm on a Windows machine right now so, I don't know
if this will work for you but ... I tabbed to the treeview area and hit f6
and that took me to where I could pick a topic.  I'm guessing this is a java
applet or something.  Maybe ajax code.  Probably looks great with
eye-popping cool flashing graphics.

Good luck,
Alex M