[orca-list] has any one tryed reading documentation in eclipse?

Hello,
I am trying to learn the swt library and for that I have to read the online documentation on eclipse. Although It sounds as if it is a real web page I can't navigate it using latest firefox and orca 3.5. All that it says is colapsed and expanded when I try using the tab key and enter over links.
This is the link.
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Fguide%2Fswt.htm

I can't find my way around.
One thing I noticed is that when on a certain link, if I press the right arrow it says expanded, as if it is a tree and then going down with the down arrow it reads the link and says list item.
However pressing enter on that link does not open the content.
I hear document view and i try to navigate with all ways possible.
Still I can't read any thing.

Any suggestions?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.