From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of
Krishnakant Mane
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:34 AM
To: ORCA-LIST gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] has any one tryed reading documentation in eclipse?

Hello,
I am trying to learn the swt library and for that I have to read the online
documentation on eclipse.
Although It sounds as if it is a real web page I can't navigate it using
latest firefox and orca 3.5.
All that it says is colapsed and expanded when I try using the tab key and
enter over links.
This is the link.
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.i
sv%2Fguide%2Fswt.htm

I can't find my way around.
One thing I noticed is that when on a certain link, if I press the right
arrow it says expanded, as if it is a tree and then going down with the down
arrow it reads the link and says list item.
However pressing enter on that link does not open the content.
I hear document view and i try to navigate with all ways possible.
Still I can't read any thing.

Any suggestions?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.