Re: [orca-list] has any one tryed reading documentation in eclipse?

Am Di, 12.03.2013, 16:34 schrieb Krishnakant Mane:
Hello,
I am trying to learn the swt library and for that I have to read the
online documentation on eclipse.
Although It sounds as if it is a real web page I can't navigate it using
latest firefox and orca 3.5.

The 1990s are calling to get their frames back.
It is a website with a frameset, that loads another frameset page, that
loads another frameset page. To get to the actual content, you can use F6
to cycle through the frames: first the one called "Layout frame:
HelpFrame", the within that frameset find the frame "Layout frame:
ContentFrame", and finally within that frameset find the frame "Topic
View".
What a mess.

Best regards,

Christophe

All that it says is colapsed and expanded when I try using the tab key
and enter over links.
This is the link.
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Fguide%2Fswt.htm

I can't find my way around.
One thing I noticed is that when on a certain link, if I press the right
arrow it says expanded, as if it is a tree and then going down with the
down arrow it reads the link and says list item.
However pressing enter on that link does not open the content.
I hear document view and i try to navigate with all ways possible.
Still I can't read any thing.

Any suggestions?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.